Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pictures

Here are the latest pictures from Elder Johnson.  The captions are his own words.
The Monks at the Water Festival.  Monks! I'm pretty sure this is mine and Brock's calling in life :)


Our cool both at the Water Festival.  We rocked the place!


Our shower curtain was dirty so I bought a new one.  I loved it so much that I had to get a picture!


I built this full-proof barricade for the window to protect us from Hurricane Irene.


The full force of Hurricane Irene.  Disregard the 2 people standing in the background....but I'm flying away cuz the wind is so strong;}



Is this the best you can do?  All that hype about Irene for this?

Our home in Lynn, Massachusetts.  The saying is "Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin.  You'll never go out the way you came in."

My favorite Cambodian brother, Elder Ban.

We had to teach a lesson outside with a member because her husband wasn't home.

No comments:

Post a Comment