Monday, April 23, 2012

Well I'm am going to keep this one quite a bit shorter than usual. But thank you for the pictures from last weekend and I look forward to many more! Chan's Mullet is sooooo DOPE! i want one! Can I mom? Are mullets allowed at BYU? haha I can't believe Nikki is Pregnant! Ha well i can, but its just that i haven't seen a pic of her with a big belly until now and it totally tripped me out! Can you believe i will be talking to you in just 3 weeks?! Crazy! What time is church for you/ what time should i call?

Ok so some highlights of the week is that I drove 400miles in 4 days, and that is alot! We drove to Boston for the Temple then again for Transfer meeting (we had to take some other missionaries in our zone who don't have a car) and then we drove to Ashford, CT for District meeting. Fun stuff tho. I love road trips. I think I'm going to drive cross country within the next 20 years of my life :)

J is officially a member of the church. Bishop confirmed her and gave an awesome blessing. J is so happy these days. She is always smiling now! Her brother in law tells us thanks for everything we've done for her, every time we see him. So that makes us feel pretty good. Its going to be a good transfer. We have 3 more people planned for baptism this month and possibly more. As' parents have finally given the ok that he can be baptized and so we will be doing that the end of May. Our other investigator, A, is still progressing well but hasn't been to church for the last two weeks because things come up.  She is the most solid investigator and yet she has the most random things come up and stop her from getting to church. But her baptism is planned for early May!

So my theme for this transfer, #12 of 17, is Remembering, Repenting, and Changing. I have that on my daily planner and it is what I am going to be focusing on. Remembering the Savior always, which leads me to repenting daily, and by so doing, I will change and be molded into the person God wants me to be. I challenge you to do the same. Another quote i found in one of the ensigns i recently read was, "I urge you to examine your life. Determine where you are and what you need to do to be the kind of person you want to be." I urge you to do the same thing.

I love you all and I am so grateful for everything you do for me. Mom and Dad especially, thank you so much for the way you raised us kids. I know i didn't always understand it at times but you knew what you were doing and pushed up to be what we needed to be. Have fun at the wedding this week! take me up with you!(the cut out) :)

Love,
Elder Brady Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment